Friday, April 13, 2018

Altenew Ninja Invasion


Hey there!  I made a card for a friend today to give a little encouragement.  He just found out he's sick, so a ninja 'you got this' card seems like the thing to send.  I know I'd want a little humor and encouragement all rolled up into one fun card.  I'm using a new to me Altenew set called Ninja Invasion.  If you're interested in watching the process, check out the video down below.


I know this set is going to be making lots of appearances.  It's just too cute to sit on my shelf for too long.  And with the added Simon Says Stamp Mini Spring to make him kick, he's a win.


Stamps:  Altenew Ninja Invasion
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, blue from my stash
Ink:  Altenew Jet Black, Mustard Seed Distress Ink, SU Blush Blossom, SU Real Red
Accessories:  Stamp Platform, SSS Mini Spring

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)