Monday, April 2, 2018

CTD #486 & Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes


Hey there!  I hope your Monday is off and running.  I have a card today for the Color Throwdown Challenge #486, which is the colors Peach, Blush, & Pink.  This card is also for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is an anything goes challenge.  It's a simple card, but if you're interested watching the process, I have a video down below:


I stamped out the image using some Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto some Copic friendly paper, so that I could color those darling dogs in a simply manner.  I really love how it turned out :)


Stamps:  Mama Elephant The Dog's Woof & Sweetest Greetings
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper:  orange cream from my stash, X-Press It
Accessories:  Stamp Platform, Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow sequins in 4mm & 6mm, Copics in YR14, R02, RV55

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors you chose to go with this cute image, Cassie! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)