Friday, March 30, 2018

SSS April 2018 Card Kit Part 2


Hey there!  Happy Good Friday!  I'm back with Part 2 of my 10 cards 1 Kit series using the Simon Says Stamp April 2018 Card Kit.  That kit is actually sold out, but SSS usually has all of the kit supplies available for sale separately.  If you missed part 1, scroll down or click HERE.  


 Check out my YouTube channel and video to see how I made these five cards.


 This kit has so many great products in it, that I couldn't wait to start creating.  I always see the kits as a challenge, and it was a lot of fun to created 10 different cards using all of those supplies.  I still have  some of the patterned papers left, along with the 2 ink pads, the Distress Brush, the SSS Butterflies stencil, and lots of the fancy foil.





Extra supplies above and beyond the kit:  
Inks:  LF Jet Black Ink
Copics:  R22, YR02, Y06, YG05, YG09, BG57, BV02, T7
Accessories:  vellum, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Zing embossing powder in grapefruit, Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen, foam tape, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 4mm & 6mm

Thanks for stopping by!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)