Friday, March 23, 2018

CTD #485 using Mama Elephant


Hey there!  I hope you're having a wonderful Friday afternoon!  I finally have a card to show for the Color Throwdown challenge for this week using the colors black, white, and peach.  For some reason I just really wanted to use this adorable Mama Elephant image on a galaxy background, because there are no stamping police, I can do that ;)  I have a process video if you're interested in taking a look.


I had so much fun making this card and coloring that sweet image.  I can't wait to ink it up again and do something different with it!



Stamps:  Mama Elephant Fly With Me & Sweetest Greetings
Ink:  Lawn Fawn Jet Black, Versamark, Distress Oxide inks in Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, & Black Soot, and Distress Ink in Black Soot
Paper:  Distress Watercolor Paper, vellum, X-Press It, Neenah Solar White
Accessories:  Distress Sprayer, Mini Misti, foam tape, detail white embossing powder, Titanium White paint by Golden, Dylusions Ink Spray in Black Marble, Copics: C1, R11, R02, R32, Sharpie White paint pen

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun galaxy scene! Love the vellum strip for the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)