Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Part 1: SSS April 2018 Card Kit -- 10 cards 1 kit

Hey there!  I've got 5 cards today to show you for a 10 cards 1 kit 2 part video series featuring the Simon Says Stamp April 2018 Card Kit!  




This card kit is jam packed with lots of goodies.  Unfortunately it's sold out, but Simon Says Stamp usually does a great job of stocking the items individually for purchase if you're interested.  If you'd like to see how I made these five cards, check out the process video:


Part 2 will be coming soon, so be sure to like my video and subscribe to my channel to get updated.  If there is enough interest I'll do this again for the May kit.




Extra supplies above and beyond the kit:  
Inks:  LF Jet Black Ink, Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
Copics:  R22, YR02, Y06, YG05, YG09, BG57, BV02, T7
Accessories:  Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, MFT Radiating Rays stencil, glitter, Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer pen, foam tape, TE Build a Scene Rolling Hills die, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins in 4mm & 6mm

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)