Friday, March 9, 2018

SSS Wednesday Challenge -- Beauty & and Altered Notebook


Hey there!  I have a fun project I'm sharing today for yesterday's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, which was Girl Power.  I needed a notebook, because I have to make lists or things don't get done, and I found a notebook at Target in the clearance section.  One of my favorite things to do is alter notebooks, since I use them so frequently.  I have a process video to share on how I made it, so please check it out :)


I really love how it turned out, and that sentiment is just so perfect 'beauty is being the best possible version of yourself'.  How true is that?!


 Stamps:  Unity Stamps by Donna Downey -- Windows to the Soul-Large & Imperfection is Beauty
Ink:  Distress Oxide Inks -- Black Soot, Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, & Peacock Feathers
Paper:  Canson XL 140lb Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  notebook, Distress Sprayer, 1/4" hole punch, Tonic Studios Stamp Platform, Craft Mat, Uniball Signo White gel pen

Most items can be found at either Simon Says Stamp or Amazon.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I had never really looked at Unity Stamps until I saw your notebook and work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Girl Power” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)