Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Decorative Details

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends!  I'm back with another card for the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop.  We were challenged to use Decorative Details.  I decided to take the Die of the Month for September called, Flourish, and cut out a decorative detail from it to use to frame my images for the Trick or Treat set.  I used Charcoal Glitterstock and it worked beautifully!


If you'd like to see how I made this card, you can check it out here:


Be sure to check out the rest of the team's take on the challenge of Decorative Details!  You won't want to miss any of them.

Vicki

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)