Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- September Subscription Items

Happy Wednesday, fellow crafters!  I'm back again with a card for this week's Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop, and this week we were challenged to use the September Subscription items.  I chose to use the Stencil of the Month, the Stamp Club stamp, and the Embossing Powder of the Month.

These wine bottle tags came together so easily.  I sprayed my tags with some Distress Oxide Spray, and then embossed the Stencil image with the Embossing Powder of the Month.  I stamped the image using a watercolor technique in which you put your inks all over your image, and then spritz your image with some water before you stamp it.  When you stamp you'll end up with a watercolored look for your stamping. . .so cool.


If you'd like to see how I made these, I did make a video.



Now be sure to head to the rest of the Inspiration Team's blogs for my September Subscription inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)