Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Spellbinders Envelope of Wonders Stamps & Dies


 Hello and welcome back to my blog!  There is a new set of stamps, dies, and ever BetterPress plates from Spellbinders called Envelope of Wonders.  It's a beautiful new collection that encompasses so many holidays and occasions.  I got a chance to play with the Envelope of Wonders die set and I die cut them all out of white cardstock and then colored the pieces with alcohol markers.

Not only do the separate pieces from the collection look gorgeous coming out of the envelope die, but they also go perfectly by themselves as well.  My next sample uses only the Autumn Wonder dies from the collection, and I think they look stunning on the card front even without the envelope.


Be sure to go and check out the entire collection!  Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)