Tuesday, September 5, 2023

September 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit by Spellbinders

 


Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a few cards I made using the new Spellbinders September 2023 Quick & Easy Card Kit!  The title says it all when it comes to these kits, because they are geared toward being able to make cards quickly, but are also perfect if you are new to card making.

My first card gives off such Fall vibes, and I am loving it!  I paired up some patterned paper with some trees and houses from the die cut shapes, then topped it off with some chipboard stickers for the sentiments.


My next card is a sweet little scene.  I knew I had to use the die cut of the girl walking her dog in the rain, because it's just so sweet. Once again, I finished it off with some of those chipboard stickers for the sentiments.


My third card was centered around the fun sentiment on one of the chipboard stickers that reads, 'SO MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR'.  I grabbed a bunch of the ephemera to encompass just a few things that I'm grateful for.


My final card for the day uses some ephemera, the puffy stickers, and the black sequin embellishments.  I love the big puffy sentiments and how they can take up some great space.


And that's a wrap on this kit!  I still have a TON more elements in order to make a TON more cards if I want.  Imagine the possibilities!  If you'd like to get your hands on the September 2023 Quick and Easy Card Kit, or check out the other great Monthly Kits that are available through Spellbinders, head on over to the store.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cassie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)