Tuesday, September 5, 2023

3 New Club Kits from Spellbinders for September 2023

 


Hello, and welcome back to my blog!  Today I'm sharing a few new projects that use a few of the new Kits from Spellbinders.  There are so many kits to choose from, and many of them coordinate beautifully with each other.  I'm going to share the Small Die of the Month, the Glimmer Hot Foiling Kit of the Month, and the Embossing Folder of the Month.

This first card uses the Small Die of the Month as well as the Embossing Folder of the Month.  I absolutely love the boots and the many different elements that can either be put in the boots or used separately.  I chose to make my boots look like an American soldiers boots.  This card would be great to send to a deployed soldier or even to family of a deployed soldier.


My next card uses the Glimmer Hot Foiling Kit of the Month, and I paired it up with some black foil on some textured dark cardstock.  By doing this, I'm able to add color very easily with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I finished it off with some gold splatter (of course)


My final card uses both the Glimmer Hot Foiling Kit and the Embossing Folder of the Month.  I used a blush foil and colored my images with OLO markers.  This card is a unique gatefold, A2 card.  I love making cards that are a bit unique like this and the die cut that comes with the Glimmer Hot Foiling Kit makes it super easy to do that.


I do have a video to share that shows the dies from the Small Die of the Month, the coloring of the Prismacolor Pencil card, and the assembly of the last card.  You can watch that here or over on my YouTube Channel.


I hope this inspires you to get a little inky!  Thanks for stopping by!

Cassie









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)