Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Color Challenge Tuesday along with a little MOJO

Today the in-laws leave, so again I don't have much time to post but I did want to put in a little bit of time in the 'craft cave'.  Here is what I came up with for today's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The challenge was to use the colors, More Mustard, Kiwi Kiss, and Rose Red.  When I got in my little cave, I decided to kill two birds with one stone (bad pun if you consider the stamp set I used, lol) and make my card for the Mojo Monday challenge as well.
Stamps:  Cheep Talk (SU)
Ink:  More Mustard, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Paper:  Kiwi Kiss DSP, More Mustard, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories:  Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Button Bouquet, Flower Fusion, Oval punch, 
Labels 2 Nestabilities

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! love the bird and branch stamps - the colors worked well on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)