Sunday, March 20, 2011

CDS Blog Hop: It's a Zoo

Yay for monthly blog hops that show off some Clear Dollar Stamps goodness!  You should have come from Lori's blog, so if not head on over there because it's the start.  This month the CDS Design Team is showing off some fun animal stamps and digis for the 'It's a Zoo' theme.  

I made this fun box using the Scalloped Edge Treat Box SVG.  Talk about easy!  SVG's are a fantastic time saving tool if you own a Cricut, and if you don't you should really think about it.  I paired my box up with one of my favorite sets, Critter Tales.
 I embossed this cute little flamingo and used my Tombows to watercolor him.  I just love this image.
Stamp:  Critter Tales
Ink:  Versamark Onyx Black
Paper:  CDS Watercolor, SU dps, Cottonball White (CDS)
Accessories:  Scalloped Edge Treat Box SVG, dimensionals, Tombows, black embossing powder, Bubble Gum ribbon (CDS), Mustard Seed ribbon (CDS), white gel pen

You'll want to be sure and get through the whole hop and comment on each, because there are 2 $10 gift certificates for CDS stamps or digis up for grabs, and they will be chosen at random.  Your next stop in the hop is Barb.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

31 comments:

  1. Oh Cassie, this could not be any more adorable!!! Love the brightness of your flamingo!! Fun and fabulous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project, I love your flamingo and box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that flamingo is adorable...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this flamingo! Great color choices. Love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute bag Cassie!
    Love that pink flamingo!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling little gift bag Cassie. THis flamingo looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cute Cassie!! I can see why this is one of your favorite images!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love how colorful and fun your bag is. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WONDERFUL!! I love the bright and vibrant colors you have used, and how genious is your bag! Love how you showcased the SVGs as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your box is a great project to make and so versatile. Gotta love the cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cassie, this is just an adorable project! i love the hot pink, so bright and happy! Great job!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great gift bag, and the color really pops with the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! Love this treat box and your flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute. Love the flamingo. Nice coloring too.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first blog hop. I'm glad I found your site! Very cute bag, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How precious is that flamingo!? Great job, Cassie. I love that little treat box. Colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love little box, colours are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow! this is amazing Cassie!! the flamingo is such an adorable touch to the treat bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute! I like your pink flamingo and thanks for the info on the box.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun bag! :) The ribbon catches my eye, though - I love the shimmer to CDS' ribbon!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice and bright. Cute gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What sweet projects you created!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute. I love the zoo theme this month. I am new to Clear Dollar Stamps, but I already know that it's going to be one of my favorite blogs to follow. And then I get to see other cool blogs like yours!!

    Thanks,
    Michelle Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pink flamingos ALWAYS make me smile!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com
    lillianchild at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute flamingo! And yes! it is often times a zoo around here! ;)

    I love Clear Dollar Stamps!

    Nancy Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute box. I love the flamingo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)