Thursday, March 10, 2011

iCopic Color Challenge with Sweet Sketch Wednesday

iCopic is a great place to get all sorts of Copic needs.  I bought my first ever Greeting Farm stamp from there, because this one looked a bit Army, haha.  I used  the stamp Cheeky Mate for the color challenge over at the iCopic blog.  The colors we were to use were green, purple, and teal.

I always love the sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Stamps:  Cheeky Mate
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), Grape Jelly (CDS), SU dp
Copics:  YG63, YG67, E000, E02, E41, E43, E47, RV29, BG09, V15, & airbrush system
Accessories:  Grape Jelly ribbon (CDS), Rolled Flower Die-namics (MFT), D'vine Swirls & Swiss Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, Square Nestabilities, teal button

I've been a busy bee, so I'll have more to show you :D

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie, great card such a cute image I love the colours you've used and your wonderful embellishments. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie!! It's just me popping in to say what a cutie of a card!!!!! Love your stamp, yes, it does look army! Great colors too!! Love your airbrushed background also!!! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does look like the Army..It is an adorable stamp and I love how you colored her up. Great choice of colors and emblishments. Thanks for joining us again this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does look like the Army..It is an adorable stamp and I love how you colored her up. Great choice of colors and emblishments. Thanks for joining us again this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Cassie! Your image is very sweet & beautifully coloured & I love what you did with your ribbon, fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Cassie! The image is colored so wonderfully and I love the pleated ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous color combo and she is just as cute as can be! Great job with this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)