Thursday, March 10, 2011

MFT Weekly Sketch #10 with some Moxie Fab

Practices were canceled last night because of rain and thunder, so that means I had some time to play!  It sure is nice to have a day like that once in a while.  I used one of my new MFT images called Warm Fuzzies.  That little girl in a bunny costume, just gives me the warm fuzzies she is so darn cute!  I used the sketch from Splitcoaststampers to get the creative juices flowin'.  She goes perfectly with the Moxie Fab  Stamp It! Challenge of paper piecing too!
Here's a close up of that paper pieced cutie.
Stamps:  Warm Fuzzies
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Cottonball White (CDS), BG Green at Heart
Accessories:  Copics, Prismacolor & Gamsol, chipboard heart, glitter, dimensionals, orange ribbon

I may even have one more to show today :D

3 comments:

  1. eeek this is SO cute!! I love your papers and your paper piecing! Great Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sweet. I haven't seen this PI image.. Makes me smile all over. What a great happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cassie! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)