Thursday, January 12, 2012

MFT Sketch #54

Since I'm starting to feel more human, I had a chance to make a card for the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I pulled out my PI Birthday Princess set from MFT to make this one.
 Stamps:  PI Birthday Princess
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  past TE KI Kit, CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  E000, E00, E11, E41, E43, E44, E47, BG13, BG15, BG18, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR16
Accessories:  Maya Road stick pin, Pennant & Circle Nesties, foam tape, stitched ribbon, corner rounder, Opaque White from Copic

I've been trying to grab out older TE KI Kits and start using them up a bit more.  This one is almost done.  No one can say that these kits from Taylored Expressions don't come jam packed with enough stuff to make a ton of cards.

I even did up the inside :D


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm hoping to have more to show now that I'm feeling better :D

3 comments:

  1. Super SWEEET Cassie, love this cutie, I sooo wanna do this sketch too, you rocked it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite PI's! She is so cute cut out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable and beautifully colored. So fantastic and inspriring.
    Thanks for sharing, Cassie, your work is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)