Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Over the Moon -- MFTWSC55


I've had this card made since last Wednesday for the MFT Splitocoast challenge, but it has been quite a hectic week.  This is why it is just NOW getting posted on here.  I used a fun little stamp set with matching Dienamics from MFT called You Move Me.  You know, the sketch looked easy but once I got started I found it a bit challenging.  I'm enjoying the end result :)

I painted the button with some gold paint, and used my Gold Viva Pearl Pens for the little gold pearls.

Stamps:  You Move Me
Ink:  SU Riding Hood Red, CDS Hot Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  OA Campfire, unknown burgandy, buttercream
Accessories:  You Move Me Dienamics, Gold Viva Pearl Pen, sponge, foam tape, button, gold paint

Tomorrow I'm having yet another shoulder surgery, so I may be a bit scarce on here.  My hope is that the recovery will be much quicker than last time and that I'll be back to stamping in no time.  Thanks for any prayers you may send up on account of me :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous guy Valentine! Great job Cassie. I just discovered the Viva pens; aren't they super?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Cassie! I love that gold button.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)