Friday, May 4, 2012

CIC51 -- What Comes Up, Must Come Down


It's the first Friday of the month of May!  I know, I know. . .where's the time going?!  Regardless, it's time for another Clearly Inspired Challenge over at Clearly iStamp.  This time the challenge is:

What Comes Up, Must Come Down

That can be interpreted as anything up in the sky. . .a bird, balloon, plane, or how about a pig and his parachute?!  Haha, that's the featured digi that Lisa came up with for us to use called Chutes.  You can win it, or you could go buy it HERE.

I used the featured digi, Chutes, for my card.  I just could not resist this darling image.  What's not to love about a  pig and a parachute?  I left a sentiment off, because I'm not sure exactly who I want to give this to.  However, this set does have some darling sentiments with it.
 Images:  Chutes
Ink:  SU Bermuda Bay, SU Ridinghood Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, MME Kraft Funland
Accessories:  foam tape, sponges, Prismacolor & gamsol, Magenta Viva Pearl Pen

Thanks for stopping in, and be sure to head to the Clearly iStamp blog to check out the challenge and the rest of the DT's inspiration cards.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the cute little digi.. Lisa is so talented. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)