Thursday, May 3, 2012

TE KI Tags Challenge

While I must say that I wouldn't have normally picked this paper, I am so thrilled that I have it.  That is one of the great things about the Key Ingredients Kits. . .they sometimes make me step outside of myself.  These papers are filled with patterns and can actually be used all by themselves. . .without stamps!  Crazy!

Here is my submission for the Taylored Expressions KI Tags Challenge.  I used one of the single stamps that Taylored Expressions carries called Faith and I pulled the sentiment from the Labels of Love set.  I just love it!  I also made this for today's Ways to Use it Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers which is distressing.
 Stamps:  Faith, Labels of Love
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Paper:  April KI Kit
Accessories:  Copics, foam tape, tag & ribbon from KI Kit

Here's a card showing off the versatility of this kit.  I didn't use a single stamp. . .everything pictured is from the KI Kit!  How cool is that?!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card with the Faith ALC! And I love the card you made with all the kit ingredients! I had such a good time cutting and pasting the cute little images together too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)