Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grill Master

I told you I've been crafty, hehe!  Second post of the day!  I do have more to show, but I will spread that out over the next couple of days.  During Taylored Expression's last release, they had a party on their Facebook page (well, they do every release).  I happened to win this fun new Moka stamp called Moka Bobby!  I was thrilled!  He came in the mail a couple of days ago with my May 12 Taylored Expression Key Ingredients Kit.


I inked him up and colored him right away, and made this card for a couple of challenges.  He fits the Paper and Such Father's Day theme, and the Simon Says Father's Day theme.

Stamps:  Moka Bobby
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Ridinghood Red
Paper:  May 12 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  Copics, sponge, foam tape

Come back tomorrow for more stampy goodness!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic "man" card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Love the color combo and details . Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring of the image!! Such a great father's day card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love this TE image and all these bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and such!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)