Friday, October 19, 2012

CIC62 -- All Tied Up


Happy Friday, my friends!  I hope you have fun things planned this weekend. . . crafting, family time, anything but work ;)

I have a new challenge to bring you for the Clearly Inspired Challenge which is going on over at Clearly iStamp!  This week's challenge is called All Tied Up, and we were challenged to use ribbon or twine.  That's easy enough, right?!

I used Lisa's darling digi (because I'm just in love with her doodles) called Word Doodles.  You can purchase it over at Clear Dollar Stamps.

Go check out the challenge over at Clearly iStamp, and play along.  You could win!  The more that play the more that win :)

Here are the links to the products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)