Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HYCCT -- 2 cards for today

Here are a couple more Hope You Can Cling To cards for the HYCCT challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  As I said the other day, I love participating in these challenges.  I shouldn't have had the time yesterday to make anything, but my printer was down so I couldn't work on upcoming releases, so I figured I'd put my time to good use anyway.

The printer is working today, so I'll get on those along with some orders to fill (I have just been so behind since all of that kidney stuff started).

My first card was for Lori's challenge to make a card 'For the Kids'.  My daughter loved this, so I knew I was on the right track.  I used a Paper Smooches Stamp called Party Posse.

My next card was for Beate's challenge to use primarily gray with a splash of color.  I used some newer sets from Papertrey Ink that I had received when all the kidney stuff started, but didn't get to play with until yesterday.  I really like the way it turned out :)  It uses Autumn Blessings, Autumn Blessings Die, Counting my Blessings, and Counting my Blessings Die.

Unfortunately one of the sites I need for linking is down, so I don't have that info for you.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)