Friday, October 12, 2012

HYCCT -- The latest cards. . .

My in-laws are in town, so I don't anticipate a bunch of crafty time on my hands.  However, I do have a few cards to show you today for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  All of the cards made are being shipped to the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas.

My first card is for Lori's challenge.  It was an acronym challenge, and it was fun to have to put on my thinking cap a bit.  We had to use HYCCT (H-hippo, Y-yellow background, C-circles, C-crimp, T-twine).  I used a couple of Paper Smooches sets: Potpourri & Zoo Crew.

This second card was made for Patricia's challenge of 'You had me in Stitches'.  We had to make a humorous card with stitching on it.  I used my Granny's Truffles from Our Craft Lounge.

My final card of the day was for Jeanne's challenge called 'Ship Shape'.  We had to make a shaped card.  I happened to have these adorable cupcakes on hand, so I added a sentiment from a set called Build a Treat from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you consider playing along in the HYCCT challenges. . .it's such a good cause.  I better go make some breakfast for the weary travelers ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a great time with your in-laws. I have to catch up on HYCCT challenges as well.
    Both of your cards look GREAT!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)