Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients


June?!  Yes, June, ladies & gents!  It is now officially June and it is time for a new Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit!  I'm kinda in luuurve with this one (I know, I know. . .I say that every month).  However, I really am.  The colors and papers are just perfect!  The kit all coordinates and comes with a 6" x 6" pad of Simple Stories Vintage Bliss. . .and it really is some bliss!

I saw Jen's Deconstructed Sketch, and really wanted to play along.  I grabbed my Fruity Friends set from TE, and got inky.  It's been super busy with end of the school year parties, work promotion parties, military stuff, and so on, so I haven't gotten as inky as I have wanted to.  I plan on getting pretty inking in the next couple of weeks, believe me!

Stamps:  Fruity Friends
Paper:  June 2013 TE KI Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Regal Rose, SU Bermuda Bay, Distress Peeled Paint
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Labels Stacklets 3, sponge, Copics, foam tape, cream twine

If you haven't checked out the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kits, head on over the Subscriptions page to check out the three options!  When you're done there, you can check out the Key Ingredients Galleries for tons of inspiration that gets added to throughout the month :D  It's a win/win peeps!

Now I need to get ready for some end of the year baseball/softball parties. . .fun in the sun on the lake!


4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Cassie! I can't believe it's June already! I love your card layout! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie your card is super sweet! Love the colors and the darling strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card Cassie. Love the yummy looking strawberries. I like the way you used the label. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, Cassie! Love the sweet strawberries and great mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)