Monday, June 24, 2013

Thanks, Coach


Summer has us so busy, as I'm sure you are too.  Because of that, I'm not posting nearly as much as I wish I was.  We've been running from sports camp to sports camp, to All Star Softball practice, to tennis matches. . .oye!  One thing is for sure, I think I've lost some inches with all of the hustle and bustle.

This card was made for one of my daughter's softball coaches using the June Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with the New Beginnings stamp set by TE.  While they didn't have a winning season, they did have a learning season, and I thought this saying was a great way to say thanks.  

Stamps:  New Beginnings
Ink:  Craft White, SU Bermuda Bay, SU Regal Rose, SU Lucky Limeade
Paper:  June 2013 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, doily, sponges, TE Label Stacklets 3 die, Mini Leaves die, foam tape

This kit is just gorgeous.  I added the doily, but all of the papers and the ribbon are from the kit, and those kits are such a great value.  Check out the options for the June Kit HERE, and then check out the gallery for this kit HERE.

I need to run and grab some kids from camp. . .never a dull moment around here in the summers!



2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the coach loved it! That is so thoughtful of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the soft sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)