Monday, June 17, 2013

TE Key Ingredients -- New Baby


The weekend got away from me, and believe it or not I had actually made this card for a particular challenge (although I can't remember which one now!).  Our weekend got away, because we spent it at the beach with some great friends.  We didn't plan it, and we only went down early Saturday morning and came back last night.  Quick, but super fun!

I made this card for Taylor of Taylored Expressions.  I'm not sure if you heard, but she is having another little girl :D  Using the June TE Key Ingredients Kit was an easy choice, because the little butterflies were perfect. . .those papers are super divine.  I've used the kit so much that my papers are just about gone.  That stamps I used are from the Welcome Little One set. . .which just happens to be on sale!!


If you're not a subscriber there are 3 options that you should check out HERE.  Plus, you can get lots of inspiration from the Gallery, so you'll never run out of ideas for using your kit :)

Stamps:  Welcome Little One
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  June 13 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  distressor, TE Medium Layering Doily Die, Copics, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! This is sooooooo sweet and pretty! Perfect for Taylor! Love it. Hope you're having a good week! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Cassie! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)