Monday, August 12, 2013

A Saturday Sketch on Monday


Happy Monday!  It was a wonderful weekend in our house.  My husband got back from a residency week on Friday afternoon, and we just enjoyed time together.  It was our 14th wedding anniversary last week, but we celebrated Saturday evening by heading up to Atlanta for an amazing dinner at a place called Fogo de Chao. . .OMGoodness it was so delicious!  On the way home we took a detour and drove through the town of Senoia, which is where the Walking Dead filmed a lot of season 3.  It was a fun little adventure.  

I treated myself for my anniversary by buying myself a few new goodies from Taylored Expressions.  Have you checked out all of the new awesomeness that they just released?!  I plan on playing some more today with my goodies hehe.  

I used the Saturday Sketch along with my new Zinnia Bouquet set and the Branches, Banner, & Bloom dies that matches a previous Stamp of the Month .  Talk about fun to color!  I was able to use a couple of Spellbinders dies that I haven't used in quite a while. . .the Large Hexagon & Large Scalloped Hexagon.  It always feels good to use some older things.  It justifies why I hang onto so much ;)

Stamps:  Zinnia Bouquet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME Up, Up, & Away, green cs, PTI rustic cream
Accessories:  Copics, foam tape, Large Hexagon & Large Scalloped Hexagon Nestabilities, TE Branches, Banner, & Bloom die

Thanks for stopping in!  I'll see you tomorrow for the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

1 comment:

  1. Love your bucket of zinnia's. Your coloring is wonderful. Your use of the sketch is great. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)