Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Trails with the TE KI Kit


Hey crafty peeps!  I hope you're having a lovely week!  We are back in the swing of school and sports practices. . .it just got real!  I've been crafting in my free time, and I have this little diddy to show you.  I made this using the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with the Stamp of the Month (SOTM).  It uses a couple of different die sets, and one of those was made to coordinate with the kits this month: Around the Campfire.  

 Stamps:  S'more Fun, Grid Paper
Ink:  SU Pool Party, SU Always Artichoke, SU Crushed Curry, SU Dusty Durango, SU River Rock, Memento Espresso Truffle
Paper:  August TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Around the Campfire die, TE Notepaper & Clipboard die, Copics, foam tape, sponge

Check out the papers in this gorgeous kit:



Be sure to check out the TE Gallery to get lots more inspiration for this fabulous kit!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is adorable, I am looking for this set to buy. I am not a SOTM member, but if you would like to sell yours, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)