Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another HYCCT Card

This is as caught up as I am for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I was hoping to have a few more, but yesterday was filled with tennis and friends.  Today will be quite the same :)

Today's card was for Sabrina's 'Cover-Up' challenge, which was to create a card with a hidden message on the front.  What a fun challenge!  My card has an opening flap and uses a couple of Paper Smooches stamps; Chubby Chums & Word Salad.


Don't look too closely at the sentiment, because it's just a tad messed up :/  I did, however, think that the sentiments I chose go perfectly with the images.  Who wouldn't love a duck with red glasses?!

Stamps:  Chubby Chums, Word Salad
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Rocket Red Brilliance, SU Baja Breeze
Paper:  Choice White, random dp, SU pink note card
Accessories:  Copics, TE Quatrefoil Cutting Plate, foam tape, blue half pearls

Thanks for stopping in, and have a very blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. How did you do the hidden message card part :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Cassie! Not only do I really like the cutout background, but the way the main image opens up is really cool.
    http:/morepaperkissesandinkywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)