Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hope You Can Cling To


It's that time of year again, and my company has left so I am making time to get cards made for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers!  You can read all about what a wonderful campaign it is HERE.  

I'm behind by two already, but I may remedy that later on.  To start I used Lori's challenge of Courage and Strength.  Red and Orange are the colors of courage and strength, so I inked up my background with both colors, and topped it off with a sentiment from a Taylored Expressions set called Happy Heart.

Stamps:  Happy Heart
Ink:  Craft White, Distress Barn Red, SU Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  watercolor, black
Accessories:  water mister, white embossing powder, white twill ribbon, TE Banner Stacklets 2 die

My second card was made for Beate's Flat and Fabulous challenge.  I used one layer of kraft cardstock and stamped those flowers from the Reflections set by Paper Smooches.  The sentiment is from Good Gab.
Stamps:  Reflections & Good Gab
Ink:  Craft White, SU Always Artichoke, SU Cameo Coral, SU Apricot Appeal, SU Pumpkin Pie, Distress Black Soot
Paper:  kraft
Accessories:  corner chomper

Get over to Splitcoaststampers and check out the challenges!  There will be new ones everyday and an opportunity for you to make a difference with the gifts that God has given you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)