Monday, October 14, 2013

Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit


Happy Monday!  Today is another beautiful blessing from God filled with lots to do, however, I don't think I'm going to get around to doing much more than laundry.  We have sick one in our house, and that always breaks my heart.  Both her and I are a bit tired from being up all night.  School pictures were supposed to happen today, but that probably won't now.  Send prayers for healing if you think of it :)

Onto my card, which uses the October Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  Those papers are so rich a beautiful and come from Webster's Pages Recorded line.  I scrunched up my ribbon over the Banner Stacklets 2 die and used the Let's Chat stamp set from TE along with the matching Let's Chat die.

 Stamps:  Let's Chat
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  October 13 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon from kit, TE Let's Chat die, TE Banner Stacklets 2 die, Circle Nestabilities, Copics, foam tape

As you can see the kit is pretty awesome (as always):

If you've never heard of the kits, you really need to check out all of the benefits that the kits have to offer along with the 3 different kit options.  Not only that, but there is a Gallery filled with inspiration, so you'll never run out of ideas for the kits!

Thanks for stopping in. . .I need to tend to poor little sick one :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)