Monday, December 22, 2014

Pixie Toppers


Happy Monday, peeps!  I'm hope you're all enjoying getting ready for the Holidays. . .reflecting on family & friends, togetherness, and the real reason for it all.  I've been working ahead on some Valentine's projects using some Taylored Expressions goodies, and these little guys will be a win with my kids and their friends for sure.  I used a couple of new little dies from the Little Bits die collection called Stamp of Approval and Light Bulb.

Both use the Pencil Topper die and the Skinny Mini Borders dies, which fit pixie sticks so perfectly.  The Stamp of Approval die was paired up with Big Bold Valentine.


The Light Bulb die was paired up with one of the past Petite sets called Light Up My Life.  These turned out great!


I'm off to get a few more Christmas things prepped.  Thanks for stopping in!

Check out the products in the TE Store:



1 comment:

  1. Great project, Cassie! I can definitely make these for Valentine's Day! You are correct, the kiddos will love these. Thanks for the inspiration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)