Monday, December 15, 2014

Taylored Expressions: Tag-a-Long Valentine



Happy Monday, crafty peeps!  With Christmas cards sent and 99.8% of the presents bought, I've been in the mood for Valentine's cards.  Taylored Expressions just released some amazing new products that fit the bill for all things love, so I'm showing you the new Tag-a-Long Valentines and the Build a Tag 2 dies.  How fun would it be to send of these along in a lunch attached to a juice?!

I tend to color most cat images like a Siamese, since my cat, Nik, is one.  I love that TE has the Matched line of products, so making these tags with the newest kit called Formula for Love was a cinch.


I also tend to color most dogs like my own ;)


And making this shaker tag was fun too!

I really love that the Build a Tag line is so versatile.  I can imagine using this die for so many projects, and those tags would look great on cards as well!

Check out all of the new products, and click on the links to go directly to the store:


2 comments:

  1. Spot on with the tags, Cassie! You make designing tags look effortless. I tend to stay away from tags, because honestly they scare me creatively. I like your color palette and design. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now only is that little doggie adorable but I love the way you colored him

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)