Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- ATCs



Hello there, and welcome back to another Wednesday blog hop with the Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team!  Our challenge this week was ATCs, and if you've never given them a go (which I never had, gasp!), then you need to get crafty.  ATC stand for Artist Trading Cards, and they measure approximately 3"x4".

I started out by stamping my image, which is the Mix Tape stamp that measures 4x6.  It was the perfect size for a panel that I could cut down to make 2 ATCs.  I used some watercolor paper and stamped the image using Raven Detail Ink.  I taped it down to my Waffle Flower Water Media Mat using some washi tape, and then wet my paper with my water brush.  I used three different Aqua Pigments in the colors Yellow, Turquoise, and Red. I let those color mix to make my rainbow.

Once it was dry I splattered some Gilded Aqua Pigment paint all over the panel, let that dry and then trimmed it down.  I also trimmed down some Lunch Bag cardstock for my bases.


 Using the new Bold Alpha Uppercase - Outline stamp, I stamped the word DUDE onto several panel of the Lunch Bag cardstock, and then painted each letter in using the Gilded Aqua Pigment paint.


I assembled everything at this point, and ended up getting 6 ATCs that I can either pass out as is, or add to card fronts later on.  I love the size of these and the bright bold colors.


Can you believe I had never made ATCs before?!  


Now it's time for you to hop around and see what the rest of the team has created for this challenge.  Once you're done with that, you should get a little inky and try your hand at them :). Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)