Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- T.V. Movies

Hey there!  Welcome back for the weekly Inspiration Team Blog Hop for Brutus Monroe!  This week we were challenged to come up with a card that was inspired by a T.V. show or movie.  My card is based off of my guilty pleasure show. . .Married at First Sight, lol.  

I used the beautiful set called Special Day.  I stamped it onto my background, and also onto some shimmer white cardstock that I had in my stash from years ago.  I fussy cut the dress out and popped it up using foam tape.  I added a small strip of Charcoal Glitterstock to the side, and stamped my sentiment onto some Heat Resistant Vellum using Embossing Ink and then covered that with Mic Drop Embossing Powder.  I tried my hand at the Glue Sponge, once again, and I think I really like it. It adhered the vellum nicely to the front.


I do have a video if you'd like to see exactly how I made this card.


Be sure to hop around to see the rest of the team's interpretation of this challenge.  I know there are some super clever cards ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)