Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- Fabulous Foliage

Hello there, and welcome back to my blog for the weekly Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop!  This week we were challenged to make a card with Fabulous Foliage.  Brutus Monroe has a lot of wonderful stamp set options for a challenge like this, so I chose the Feathered Friends stamp.


I started out stamping my images using Raven Detail Ink onto some Aqua Pigment Paper.  Using the Waffle Flower Water Media Mat, I painted my branches with several different Aqua Pigments.  I cut out some circles and fussy cut out my branches.  They were popped up for dimension using foam tape, and everything was placed onto a Lunch Bag card base.

If you'd like to see the process video on how I made this card, you can head to my YouTube Channel.



Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the team has made for this fun challenge!  And thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)