Friday, January 9, 2009

Chocolate Anyone?

As soon as I saw this new stamp set called "Chocoholic" from Clear Dollar Stamps, I fell in love. I was elated when it came in the mail yesterday and could not wait to play with it. These are a couple of things I've made with it, but have many more plans for this little beauty. . .muhuaha.
The chocolate bar in the picture is glistening, partly because of the sun on the medium I used and partly because I still have a lot to learn about photography. For the chocolate bar I thought it would be fun to make it shine, so after coloring it with Close to Cocoa, I used my Versamark marker on the chocolate part of the image and then covered it with Glossy Glaze. For those of you who have not used Glossy Glaze, it's embossing powder that is not a powder but small granules. This way, when it is heated it looks like a glaze. I also colored the silver wrapper with a silver pen, to give it the foil look. Once again, I popped the image up on dimensionals.Stamps: Chocoholic
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Riding Hood Red DSP, Candy Lane DSP, Ivory Parchment, Watercolor paper
Accesories: Oval Nestabilities, Circle cutters, paper piercer, sponge, Close to Cocoa marker, Real Red marker, Pretty in Pink Marker, silver gel pen, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Glossy Glaze, heat gun, Versamark marker, stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)