Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yes, Another Card for the Day. . .


I made this card for my sister's man, my brother-in-law, who just recently got a new job.  We are so proud of him.  Come to think of it, I have some pretty amazing brothers-in-law.  One of them even comments on my cards here on my blog.  I am very blessed. :D  

I don't have copic markers, but I may take the plunge one of these days.  For now, I will continue to use my Stampin' Up! markers, which seem to do the trick nicely.

Stamps:  Spring Critters, Critter Messages (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey DSP
Accessories:  Almost Amethyst, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, & Mellow Moss markers, circle cutters, Ballet Blue buttons, white taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)