Friday, April 8, 2011

A Few Challenges

I got a chance to work on a card for a few challenges!  I love it when it works out that way.  Since my actual birthday was a bit hectic in some respects I took yesterday off too, haha.  Really at my age, just some 'me' time is a hot commodity on the ol' b-day.

I used one of my new MFT stamps called One Sweet Chick, and I paired it up with a Spring Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions.  Here are the challenges I entered this card in:

Raise the Bar -- Hey Chick
Stamps:  One Sweet Chick
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Spring Project Pantry Kit, CDS Cottonball White, CDS Billowing Clouds
Accessories:  Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics (MFT), swirl ribbon, Circle & Labels Nestabilities, pink glitter brads, Copics & airbrush

So there you have it!  Be sure to stop by a bit later, because I'll have Day 2 of the CDS Project Parade to show you.  You won't want to miss it :D

3 comments:

  1. Love this sweet PI girl...perfect image for this challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at RTB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! You did a great job with the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab bright easter card. Goodluck at SFTW this week and you could also enter sarah hurely challenges.

    clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)