Monday, April 11, 2011

Taylored Expressions Sketch

If you haven't heard, Taylor brought back her sketches, and I am pretty excited about it.  I used Cuppie's Beach Bum set from Taylored Expressions for this fun sketch along with the Banner Day 2 & Die that I got for my birthday from my bff, Christi.  She knows me so well, hehe.

The sketch can be found HERE over at Splitcoaststampers.
Stamps:  Beach Bum, Banner Day 2
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME Paper, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Banner Day 2 Die, yellow button, baker's twine, yellow pearls, While Liquid Pearls, Copics

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Cassie! I love this! Cuppie looks so cute and stress free out there in the paper ocean! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)