Friday, April 15, 2011

Rock-a-Bye-Baby

Happy Friday, my friends!  I am showing this set from Gel-a-Tins called Rock-a-Bye-Baby!  We all know how I'm really into babies right now because my sister is expecting, so this set just adds fuel to that fire, hehe.  I made this card for a couple of different challenges.  It uses the sketch from Mojo Monday.  I also colored the button & the crocheted flower with my Copics and my airbrush system for the iCopic challenge of coloring your own embellishment.  I colored a cream button blue, and the white flower was sprayed with a light brown to give it an antiqued look.
Stamps:  Rock-a-Bye-Baby
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye & Vintage Photo Distress inks
Paper:  unknown blue & green, CDS Raging River, buttercream, OA Modern Homemaker
Accessories:  Copics & airbrushing, button, crocheted flower, yellow ribbon, red ricrac, MFT Doily & Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics, sponge

Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment. . .they make my day :D

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Cassie!!! :) I'm sure ur sis will love it to bits! fab choice of papers to!!! You're so good with the stamping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your sis! beautiful card! love the coloring and matching button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will be the best Auntie..:) I can't believe you colored your goodies with your airbrush. How cool is that. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)