Saturday, November 5, 2011

A few more HYCCT

I decided to treat myself a the other day, and ended up getting a few things I wanted from My Favorite Things.  In turn, I made my last few things for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.

This first one was made with the new PI Holiday Hugs Snowman.  I just fell in LOVE with that adorable image.  I made this one for the the 'Looking in On You' challenge, which was to make a window card with some pink.  I covered the panes with some glossy glaze.
 Stamps:  PI Holiday Hugs Snowman
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, Authentique-Uncommon
Accessories:  Copics, glossy glaze, sponge

My next card was made for the 'Big or Small Save Them All' challenge, which was to use 2 different sized geometric shapes.  It uses another new stamp from MFT called ALM Knit Happens.  LOVE it :D
 Stamps:  ALM Knit Happens
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  buttercream, MME 12 Days of Christmas
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, red buttons, black pen, Circle Nestabilities, Apple Green Sparkly Fluff from OCL

My final card for the day was made for the 'Find Your Happy Place' challenge, which was to make a card with your happy place on it.  Normally my happy place would be a beach, but lately I've been so busy that bedtime is my happy place, lol.  I used the ALM Dream Big set from MFT.
Stamps:  ALM Dream Big
Ink:  Memento tuxedo Black
Paper:  buttercream, Authentique-Uncommon
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, Circle Nestabilities, Gold Sparkly Fluff from OCL

Thanks for stopping in & enjoy your weekend :D

3 comments:

  1. Cassie I really like all these cards, but the snowman just stands out for me. Your glossy accents on the window pane is the peferct touch. Outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your snowman card on Pinterest today. Love love love love it Cass. Oh that is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman card is gorgeous! Love the pink, not to mention the glossy effect! Just pefect!
    Piglet
    pysselsystrarna.se

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)