Monday, November 21, 2011

Week #3 of the OCL Artist of the Month

I'm at it again for week #3 of being Artist of the Month over at Our Craft Lounge!  I'm still so darn tickled that I was asked, and it has been so much fun to get to high light some of the great stamps from Our Craft Lounge.

For my 3rd week, I used the Sea-sons Greetings set along with some Rockin' Pink Sparkly Fluff.  I love to use nontraditional colors for Christmas.  To find out more about my card you can go to the OCL Blog.
Stamps:  Sea-sons Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME 12 Days of Christmas, buttercream
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, Rockin' Pink Sparkly Fluff, pink ribbon, Long Rectangle Nestabilities, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check out the OCL Blog for lots of inspiration and for their weekly challenge.  There are going to be some new releases soon too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)