Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OCL -- Cute Critters

I've been working like mad on all of my Christmas cards, so I thought I would take a break from them.  I needed a card for my nephew's birthday, so I used the Our Craft Lounge Challenge of Cute Critters.  The set I used is the darling Drake the Dragon!  I had to have him, since that was my high school mascot.  Silly, I know, but ahhhh memories!
Stamps:  Drake the Dragon
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  buttercream, CDS Worn Parchment, EP Dots & Stripes
Accessories:  Copics, Cream Viva Pearl Pen, CDS Sweet Pea & Turquoise Gem ribbons, SU Melon Mambo ribbon, corner chomper, foam tape

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet birthday card! He's such a cute dragon! and I know what you mean! I took a break from Christmas cards too and made a few thank you cards, lol!
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)