Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

My primary focus, other than some obligations that I have, has been to take my spare crafting time and make cards for the Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  I broke a way for one other challenge to make a card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.


I chose to be inspired by the colors within the inspiration photo.  Using the Fruitastic set, I made this fun and simple card.

 Stamps:  Fruitastic
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Hot Cocoa
Paper:  MME Gertie, buttercream
Accessories:  Copics & airbrush, sponge, white gell pen, brown buttons

Thanks for stopping in today!  I have more HYCCT cards to share later :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh how darling Cassie!! I love your colors and the paper piecing of the image. Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little dots of white gelpen on the peach image =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word TOOOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! That peach is just too cute--great papers and I LOVE your buttons! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Fabulous colours and patterns. Thanks so much for playing along in the SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)