Friday, July 20, 2012

Bedtime Christmas Dreams


 Yes, second post of the day. . .crazy, I know!  I have just had an idea in my head for days since I saw the There She Goes Stamps Challenge called Christmas in July!  Once I saw the sketch from iSpy Sketches, there was no denying that this card just had to be made.


I don't have a singel TSG Christmas set, which is really quite unfathomable.  I suppose now would be the time to remedy that since they are having a 15% off everything Christmas in July sale. . .hmmm.  Because I don't have a single Christmas set from TSG, I had to get creative in order to play along with this week's challenge.  I pulled out my Bombdiggity set (which really is da bomb, if you ask me), and colored my little crazy girl in Christmas jammies.  I'm actually addicted to coloring her hair. . .so fun.  THEN, since I don't have any Christmas sentiments from TSG, which makes sense since I pretty much already said that, I used my Polka Dot Pals 'dream' sentiment.

I actually am kinda in love with my card. . .because that Bombdiggity girl is just too cute!


In case you're interested, here are the Copic colors that I actually remember to snap a picture of.  The Ciao is R22.

Thanks for stopping in!  Be sure to scroll down to see my Clearly Inspired Challenge :)


3 comments:

  1. So cute, Cassie! Love her big hair and the way you've colored it! Aloha, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love that image! Great coloring by the way!
    Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have done the pixelated shading on the curly hair! Awesome card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)