Friday, July 27, 2012

MFTWSC82 -- Happy Birthday, Jim!



Today is my husband's birthday!  I've been having fun prepping his cake and getting ready for the Braves game tomorrow.  That's his gift, and while I'm sad that he knows about it, he's still pretty excited.  My husband is a nerd through and through, and I wouldn't have him any other way.  I knew I had to use this awesome MFT set called Whose That Geek Guy? along with latest MFT sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.


I flipped the sketch and paired it up with a TE Key Ingredients kit from a few months ago, and colored my own button with my Copic airbrush system.


There you have it.  Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)