Monday, July 9, 2012

Retro Sketches #19 -- Howdy

I played a little this morning!  I received some new goodies in the mail a couple of weeks ago from Papertrey Ink, and I've been waiting so patiently to ink them up.  I just had a few projects that had to get done before I could play for the fun of it!

I'm always admiring the Retro Sketches, and thought I would play along this week.

The new goodies are this darling Papertrey Ink set called On the Farm.


Some of you know that I am originally from Nebraska, so this set really spoke to me.  I had to have it!  Even though I never actually lived on a farm, I am from a small town and many of my very best friends did live on farms.  There really is no place like Nebraska :)


Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I miss Nebraska, too -- and there really is NO PLACE like Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK - Cassie, I love this, the colors are AWESOME and it's just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)