Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 1

Happy Saturday!  Are you a Splitcoaststampers Fan Club Member?  Well you should be, because Dare to Get Dirty is going on RIGHT NOW, and it is so much fun!  Here are the cards I made for today's challenges!

My card for Stacy's challenge uses a Hambo stamp called Tank along with the Tank sentiments.


My next card uses a MFT stamp called Complimentary Greetings.


This card uses my PTI set called Farm Fresh along with one of my previous TE KI Kits.

This card uses my Sheltering Tree Die from MFT, and my Simon Says August Card Kit.

My final card of the day is for Lisa's challenge and it uses her darling Berry Fun digital image set from CDS!

Sorry I'm not giving you many details. . .you'll have to join the Fan Club to get the deets my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)