Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Deconstructed Sketch: Love You

Hey everyone!  I hope you're having a fantastic start to your Tuesday morning!  I just wanted to stop in quickly to show you a card I made using the Deconstructed Sketch #187.  I used just a couple of goodies from Taylored Expressions:  Tag-a-long Valentine, Tag-a-long Valentine dies, and Build a Tag 2 die.  


I love the sketch that Jen has for us this week.  They are always good and definitely work jotting down to save for another day as well.  I used some Tombow markers to watercolor my cute little kitty, and finished the whole look off with some heart stickers.


Here are the links to the products I used in the TE store:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)